Hydrogroup has a long stanfing experience and tradition in the development of topography and cadastral surveys. Today, our Company is faithful to its tradition and continues to be one of the leading national companies active in this field and is a pioneer in the use of the most up-to-date land surveying tools and the integration of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) elaboration of the studies. Topographic surveys can be either independent tools for the residential, economic, and social development of an area, or be used as background studies for the development of studies of other categories (eg. spatial planning, urban planning, hydraulic stufies and environmental impact assessment studies among others).
The Survey Engineering Department provides services in all areas of topography and field measurements, such as
- Surveying surveys Cadastral studies and studies of the National Land Registry
- Rural Land Consolidation Studies
- Urban Reconciliation Studies - Implementation Operations
- Corrective actions, settlement and reassessment
- Altimeter studies and geospatial studies
- Creation of photogrammetric backgrounds (photogrammetric surveys)
- Development of applications to help carry out studies such as environmental, geological, forestry
- Geographic Information Systems Studies (G.I.S.)
- Compilation of cadastral plans of any nature (for issuing building permits, drafting contracts, demarcations, topographical backgrounds for arbitrary settlement, etc.)
The Survey Engineering Department is awarded by the Greek Ministry of Economy, Infrastructure, Shipping and Tourism with Design Licence for Public Works (Category 16 - Class C (Γ) and has appropriately trained and experienced staff that performs all of the aforementioned studies addressed to both the private and the public sector, operating with high responsibility and commitment in each case irrespective of the size of the project.